[Gpdd] SECRET SANTA: Where Are You?

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 12:25:20 EST 2010

I am so sorry, Gordon and Audrey. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon occurrence with Secret Santa exchanges. I organized a bunny one for our area and we had the same problem. I am on a sewing yahoo group and it happens there, too.  As a result, I no longer participate in them. Bah Humbug. I will be happy to be Gordon's Secret Santa next year (but you have to remind me. hee hee)

I'm glad you posted about the difficulties involved in purchasing and sending gifts. I think it is very rude and inconsiderate to not let people know if you can not send a gift. It is also rude to not post receipt of the gift. However, it IS possible that the people involved are having personal issues of some sort. I hope the Secret Santa organizer can help you.

Poor Gordon!

Judi L.