[Gpdd] [MISC] Ellen you need a new vet

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Jan 11 13:01:41 EST 2010

Dear Sandy and Ellen and the GPDD Family,
Regarding my post to Ellen to get a new vet, Sandy made a point about
how Ellen should contact the vet personally and discuss the problems she
is having with the front desk. I replied to Sandy but forgot to post the
reply to the GPDD. The following is my reply. I agree. You have a very
good point that I did not take into consideration. Maybe the vet is not
aware of how the front desk people are handling patients. I personally
feel that is one of the most important things that any business should
be aware of is how the very first person that the client comes into
contact with treats that person.   So I guess in my reply I threw the
baby out with the bath water. You obviously have better people skills
and patience than I do. Ellen I wish you success with contacting your
exotics vet and discussing the problems you are having with the front
desk people.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.