[Gpdd] [MISC] Ellen you need a new vet

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 18:06:03 EST 2010

Dearest Ann,  dont be so hard on yourself, the biggest reason is that you
are part of a vets practice that works well and treats patient and anxious
parents well, so it would not be the first thing to occur to you that it
MIGHT not be the vets fault. Besides that you are so spot on with your
advice and are free to give it along with your considerable time. I cant
count the mistakes I have made big and small, and I think your response was
due to your point of view. Please dont hesitate to speak up anytime, it's
the fact that there are a bunch of us that makes or collective opinions
worth something. None of us are right all the time
Much love and respect Sandy and Sammy