[Gpdd] SECRET SANTA: Where are you??

Marsha matilda at ptsi.net
Mon Jan 11 23:10:42 EST 2010

Dear Audrey,

I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten Gordon's gifts to him yet.  I live in a
very small town in the middle of nowhere and the closest pet supply store is
120 miles away.  We do not even have a Wal-Mart.  I have been on call and
unable to get out of town, so I've had to order everything through the mail.
(I'm the Director of a domestic violence shelter so I can't always get out
of town when I want.)  The last of the items I ordered finally came today,
but they are the wrong items.  Please bear with me as my intentions are the
very best, but I don't have any control over the mail.  I was supposed to
get last Friday off so I could go out of town, but that was vetoed.  I will
get the presents in the mail the first of next week as I have a friend going
to Amarillo this weekend and she said she will pick up what I need.  I
promise!!!  I hate to let piggies down.

Marsha