[Gpdd] SECRET SANTA: Where are you - reply

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 14:42:07 EST 2010

Dear Marsha,
We are glad to hear that you are okay.  I read your Digest reply to Gordon.  He was glad to hear that you have not forgotten him, and he is looking forward to getting his Secret Santa gift from you.

The Secret Santa gift exchange was secret - we had no idea who our Secret Santa was.  We did not know until we saw your post on the GPDD yesterday.  The Secret Santa coordinator did email us to say that our gift would arrive by the end of December.  Since then, we heard nothing till now.

We do not think anyone was judgmental, but Gordon was disappointed and he was glad to hear from some of the GPDDers.  He thought that was very nice of them, but he is glad that you are sending him something.  Please let me know if you need my address again.  My email address is in the Digest "From" line above.

Audrey and her piggie, Gordon