[Gpdd] Re Gpdd: (HEALTH) (My piggies and vets)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:14:41 EST 2010

Hi all.
I have been meaning to get an email out personally and lack time.
Piggies are using critter care bedding for about a week this time when i
changed the bedding.  Less piggie laundry.
The vet I had lamented about and I have reached an agreement, although I am
usinga second vet in a pinch so now there are two that we go to, the exotic
and the regular vet.
Anyway I am concerned with Cheyenie who has ovarian cysts and now she is
having labored breathing.  I had one more dose of baytril so I gave it to
her but she has stopped eating much and drinking on her own and I am
syringing critical care.  She is due to have the cysts drained on the 20th
but I am calling the vet tomorrow for more baytril and hope they can take
her sooner.
I hope and pray she is not getting pneumonia.

Ellen