[Gpdd] GPDD (Rainbow Bridge) [Cheyenie]

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:36:09 EST 2010

Another little girl has gone on to the bridge to be with her friends, in
this case it is
Cheyenie going to Rufie and Li'l Guy, Mercy; and her sisters, who had been
at the pet store when I got her
with whom she was so close to. I was so inconsiderate to take her away from
them, I should have taken them all...
anyway she had a short two year life due to congenital defects I believe.
but then she had apparently developed pneumonia and by then it was too late.
After she liked critical care, she went quickly, not liking it.  She did not
want to be in my arms, she wanted to go back in her cage.  I need to learn
how to surrender.   Where had I been helpful? I thought I was helping.  I
finally said to her if you want to go it is ok.  I could not stand to see
her suffer.  I put her back in her cage.
she was due to have those awful cysyts drained on the 20th, everything took
too long.  How do you call the vet on their emergency line at 4am, if they
are just going to throw a fit? They won't, but I thought they would.
I know she missed Rufie. They had become good friends, and
now she is with him again.

i love you guys, Rufie and Cheyenie.   And now you are with the other sweet
friends.

Alack, Yes, they are never with us long enough it seems.
nor can I really blame anyone although i would love to blame the vet.  I
said to my higher power, after this happened and I called in sick, fed wild
birds, of which two came, perched on the railing, a male and female cardinal
(symbolic of cheyenie and rufie): and so, help me to understand, why people
are the way they (we) are, why the vet took so long...Mercury was
retrograde...why did the appointment take so long...it was like my sister
who had a terminal illness: why did she have to wait so long for treatment,
and by then it was too late..help me to understand it better, and not be
outraged...not to be outraged if people are outlaws, and have no
integrity...help me understand so that I can feel better, so that I can be
more a positive thinker and not succumb to 'diabolical thinking habits'.
help me understand, dear God, how to be more understanding of a pet that
wishes to depart from the physical world.  help me to view it all with
detachment, and help me to know what is in the best interest of the animal.
help me to have clarity.

Love from Ellen
and the eight piggies and one bun