[Gpdd] [Virtual] A report from Haiti by Pirate Shipwreck Sam & Shipwreck Jodie

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 06:35:40 EST 2010

Dear Momma Slave Sandy.  Last wheek whee pirates had to abandon our fun
exploration of all the historical pirate sites in Florida, turns out some of
the ole' pirates, specially Sir Frances Drake and others went legit,
returned to England, got blessed by the queen and sent out to explore the
new world. Others stayed in the Florida/Caribbean areas and became large
plantation owners or governors, many others had a much less pleasant fate.
Anyway the weather became very unusually cold, the oranges started freezing
on the trees, and there was this type of bigger than piggy lizard that
actually slept in the trees there but their toes got so cold they started
falling out of the trees. It was on TV and very comical to watch, but being
wee creatures ourselves we figured we better take a hint and shove off for
southern waters and more warmth. Whee sailed thru the Bermuda triangle, this
time nothing strange happened except we are now very used to Rainbow Bridge
Piggie's followin our trip along and peeking over the clouds when the
rainbows happen, it's like traveling with a whole nudder clan, and feels
kinda good. Sometimes I'm sure some piggy I know is there, like they are
watching over us, and whee need dat sometimes you know, specially after dat
trouble wit da egg cards

Whee have learned to get along better at port by staying in hiding, dressing
like peasants we look a little hobbit like. An whee dont look too rich or
too poor so whee just kind of stick to ourselves and if somebody sez
something whee dont get all mads, whee just say "well whiskers run in girls
in our families, or me whole fambly short and hairy. It helps to wear long
capes with deep hoods, and to tuck our weapons in our boots, hats, up our
sleeves and under da cloaks like whee learned at da pirate museums. or
sometimes whee run along by a people zo somebody might tink whee are wit
dem, purdy smart huh!! Dread locks cause peoples to look the other way. OH!
I got a tattoo! boy will you be surprised, it hurt to get it though but I
had a whole lot of grog first, itsa heart wit Jodie's name, she got one too
only it seza Sammy

But deen dis one really bad ting happened. Whee was sailing along but den da
wireless picked up distress calls from Haiti which is where whee were going,
dey had a really big earthquake and all the buildings fell down and lotsa
peoples and animal are hurt or worse and no one has food or water or
equipments or doctors. Whee tied up under a wharf dat was still standing and
whee set up a little clinic for the safe kinds of animals, esp da kinds whee
can share pellets hay and greens with. Our 3 nurse pigs trained more and are
working around da clock to set broken bones, an oder hurts an oder pigs run
to get big peples to dig out  big peples and get dem safer. Whee have some
little crews going out to help little kiddies find der folks and whee shared
extra clothes an set up all out extra hammocks and made some spare beds with
some straw so whee are really full up, but whee was very careful and hid all
our pirate stuff cause whee didn't want to scare people, or animals but whee
still have a 24 hr guard pairs posted fore and aft an at entrances, and our
guests hafta have a password an a wrist band. Dearest mommy, whee haven't
gotten 20 yards away from where whee tied up but dey say da whole country is
like dis, and all da peoples got huge troubles. Da Rainbow bridge must be
very crowded and maybe sagging, itz very sad.  But whee all feel really good
helping out new little frins, even do such tiny tings whee can do an whee
all learning how to do new tings like dig, an more sewing and fixin hurts.
It waz good ting whee already learned to make clothes. But whee are running
out of supplies an whee used up all da captains extra sails for clothes
again! and whee decided to ask our parent slaves if dey tink whee can stay
and if dey can (gulp) put some more money on our egg cards.  Its good to
work hard for a common cause but deese rezidents of dis country are in big
troubles can whee stay if you guys tink whee can accomplish any ting good
here being zo tiny.  Are you guys at home sending your own egg card monies
to help? Pleez let us know what you guys dezide.

Da really strange ting iz dats earfquake was a little less big dan da one
you had at home in 1989 an only 63 peoples waz kiled mostly when da Nimitz
freeway fell down or der furniture fell on dem. Der is da different building
codes an more money to spend building da better buildings, zo I hope da new
Haiti be better and I hope dey finish New Orleans too, it just takes money
dat da people mus be willing to pay and da governments too and zo many lives
could be saved. I member you said only one dish fell outta da cupboard cause
all dem had earfquake locks, no piggies got hurt, jus scared wheeky.

But look mom!, I gotta say sumpthin else! Really nice like,  I sent you a
whole bunch of really good email stories and I really need you to put dem on
da GPDD, an you know Alge wants to see dem she needs to know how wunderful
her Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill are doin and how professional dey are, an
Billy iz in luv and the Cap'n cut way back on hiz grog intake an now he
talks for hours wit dat ill Puff Pig an he got dreadlocks and beads ana gold
toof.  If you dont write how else will eberbody find out da stories and
adventures whee did, and all the piggy frins, and misfits, and Oz pigs and
secret agents, (what can be told of course) and of course our Princess and
her bruder, whee never had a princess before and she is zo extremely very
nice, she is just da nicest piggy I eber met(except for my oder half of
course) and dese are stories worth telling, so mom, please get outta you
funk and send along our stories, purdy please, an wit some alacrity pleez
(notice me new word).  And um da egg card, again, please????? Your loving
piggy Shipwreck Sam and wife Jodie an sis-in-law Peaches (write da story
mommy)