[Gpdd] CARE: Guinea pig abuse at preschool

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 20:23:31 EST 2010

Hi, Erin!
It's lovely to have you as part of our group. I'm sure you'll make some great friends and get lots of helpful advice from our members. Can't wait to hear more about you little ones.

Seems to me that you'd have a better chance of getting custody of the poor church piggie if you present it as if you're doing them a favor. That way, they won't be as likely to be defensive. Maybe say something to the effect that you've noticed that the piggie's really thin and not looking so good, and you'd be glad to help out by taking her off their hands. You might go on to say that you know how hard they're working, and the pig is just one more chore for them to do. Something like that. Just a suggestion. You know more about where the workers' minds are at. Pleeease let us know how it goes, okay?

Your new piggipal,

Joanie