[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Cheyenie and Pookie

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 20:30:45 EST 2010

How sad to hear of their passing. What sweet little souls they were. Our losses certainly do unite us with all of the other GPDD members. I hope you both will feel that closeness right now, like a hug that spans continents. There is nothing like the love of a piggie, and there's nothing like the Guinea Pig Daily Digest members to console in our seasons of loss. If there's anything you two need, we're here for you.
One small part of that international hug,
Joanie