[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jan 18 21:08:34 EST 2010

It seems that we have missed sending our loves, hugs and wheeeeeeks to
many of our friends on the loss of your little masters, i apologise.

RIP sweet little ones, now reunited with mates from GPDD and family,
you'll all be so sadly missed but NEVER EVER forgotten by your slaves,
family and friends at gpdd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We know so well how much you'll all be grieving these little furry
creatures bring so much love into our lives, i can't imagine living too
long without having a little slave :o)  Please know that we do think of
you all, sending lots of hugs and loves from us all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx