[Gpdd] HEALTH Kinjaroo's stones

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jan 19 07:05:06 EST 2010

Hi Ann,

In a conversation with my Rodentologist, I mentioned Kinjaroo's stone problems. She asked if you had tried Methigel for her.

With your expertise, you probably know of this already but I thought that it was worth a post in case anyone else has a piggy with recurring stones.

One of my Rodentologist's little patients was operated on for stone removal but another quickly formed. A daily dose of Methigel ( 0.5m. per day orally ) dramatically slowed down the formation of another stone.

She says that is smells like cod liver oil and malt and comes in a tube. She buys it from Millpledge in England, the people who make the wonderful VetSect shampoo, but I have Googled it and it seems to be readily available from many sources.

I am so pleased that Kinjaroo has recovered so well.

Hope that this might be of help to someone.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.