[Gpdd] <HEALTH> Hair Falling Out

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jan 19 07:14:11 EST 2010

Hello Sam.

I wonder if Scooter's hair loss might be due to a fungal problem. This can
cause dramatic hair loss without seeming to affect the piggy's appetite or
general demeanour.

If he were in England I would not hesitate to recommend a thorough shampoo
with VetSect Repel, which is brilliant at sorting out fungal issues as well
as parasites. I know from experience that this sadly does not seem to be
available in the US but I hope that someone in your country might be able to
name a similiar product.

Are you reading this, Ann from Tampa? I am sure that you will know of a
suitable fungal shampoo.

It will not hurt Scooter, even if the hair loss is due to another problem
but it is worth a try. At the very least, Scooter will be squeaky clean.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.