[Gpdd] Misc; research

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jan 19 12:27:49 EST 2010

Here's one to start you off M.

Galen's Garden, who sell many herbs for piggies, list them on the right hand
side of their Herb pages. Click on each one and it tells you why it is
useful.

http://www.galensgarden.co.uk/herbs/index.php and
http://www.galensgarden.co.uk/herbs/constituents.php

Dandelions are a good diuretic for piggies with heart problems and Raspberry
Leaves are good for pregnant sows in their last trimester. I dry Shepherd's
Purse for use in the winter for piggies with diarrhoea. I am very keen on
herbal remedies both for me and the Piggyfriends and I could go on and on
and on...............but I will leave it to Galen's Garden to give you all
of their info.

I am glad that you have such able research assistants and hope that they
will be well paid in cucumbers.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.