[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc) (Update on feral cat feeding)(etc)

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 13:57:57 EST 2010

 Yes! Way back then I did get confused between you and Corrine but Corrine
 fixed me up right off, and I realized whee had at least 2 Hawaiian members.
 Whee have the third now with the stolen piggy, I wish whee knew if that
 piggy was found. At first I thought there was one, Corrine on Maui, but I'm
 fixed now. I adore Maui and would live there in a heartbeat, it's just got
 unique habitat, must more moist than climates I'm used to. I believe
giardia
is endemic now everywhere, what an awful shame.   I do give every new pig a
 2 shot course of Ivermectin when I first get them, so I have never used
 Revolution for the reason you mentioned.  Fortunately I have never had to
 use panacur, knock on wood. Best regards Sandy and Sammy