[Gpdd] <HEALTH> Hair Falling Out

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 19 17:23:36 EST 2010

Hi Sam

I know you said not to 'toss out the mange card', but the most usual reason
for a gp to lose hair is mites. Even if they had it years ago, it can and
does recur and will infect any other gp's that live with Scooter. Both my
gp's got this sporadically despite my and Vedra's best efforts. I am sure
Sandy and/or Ann will be able to let you know the correct dose of Ivermectin
to use and also the best mites shampoos.

I hope Scooter gets his lovely coat back to normal very soon.

Kind regards

Carole