[Gpdd] [HEALTH] cavy vets

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Jan 19 18:31:02 EST 2010

Dear Sandy,
Thanks for all the info on rabbit vets that may also have experience
treating cavies. I have a patient that has severe malocclusions and
tooth root elongation. I only have hand dentistry tools. This case is
beyond my expertise. The cavy needs a vet that has electrical dental
equipment. Therefore, I am trying to find a good vet that has experience
treating malocclusions. I appreciate all the help.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.