[Gpdd] Health: Miss Scarlett with stones, sludge and squeaking when peeing

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 22:35:38 EST 2010

Ann Evans wrote 2 beautiful articles about stones you should read see if you
can find hem in the archives if not contact her or me. They are a different
approach with case studies keep in touch  Many of us have used the shlington
for quite a long time but we dont really have scientific evidence to back it
up.  I have never had a pig with stones so I have no direct info good luck
and keep in touch so we know that you get what you need. Sandy and Sammy