[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig and Sweetie are Getting MARRIED...Wheeeeek!

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 16:34:00 EST 2010

Hello to Bertie Pig and Sweetie,

We are so excited our Secret Santa pigs are getting married!  Jodie and I, (Peaches) would love to help at your wedding.  Jodie is a girly pig and would love to help Sweetie with dressing and fixing her hair.  Peaches would love to help the boars with their wedding manners.  How to bow and give their paws to the ladies and such.

I am sure Shipwreck Sam will be with Jodie and perhaps Barnacle Bill will be with Peaches.

There must be lots of excite ment on the Pearl today!

Dee, slave to Jodie and Peaches and the fosters Josh and Blake