[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig and Sweetie are Getting MARRIED...Wheeeeek!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jan 26 16:08:09 EST 2010

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Well, as many of you know, my Bertie Pig is going to be
Happily Married to Sweetie on Valentine's Day this year.
I still can't believe that my little boy is all grown up now
and is getting married to such a Wonderful, little girlie pig...
sniff sniff. I couldn't be more Proud of him as a Mommy
Slave. So, the plans are underway and now, the Lovepigs
need to finalize some things. First, Bertie Pig would like to
ask Shipwreck Sam to be his Best Pig. They became
quite close on the Black Pearl trip and realized they had
a lot in common. Next, Bertie Pig would like to ask the
Princess's hubby, Teddy to a Groomspig. And last but not
least, BP would like to ask Fugly to be a Groomspig. Also,
everypig was just Smitten with that Adorable, little Puff so
whee are hoping that she can be a Flower Girlpig. The Lovely
Bridespigs are Sweetie's sisters: Merri, Macie, & Spicy and
I'll have to ask their Mommy Slave which sister is the Maid/Pig
of Honor.

Also, whee are going to need some Ushers and Helpers
and of course, a Ringbearer pig. So, if anypig would like
to help, please please volunteer. And I'm sure I'm missing
some other Wedding roles, so please sign your pig up
for anything and everything. This is going to be a Spectacular
Day--a day to remember to say the least! If you haven't gotten
your Wedding Invitations yet, rest assured that it's in the snail
mail and you should be getting it soon. Everypig is INVITED!!
My apartment has turned into a piggie wedding workshop and
I just saw the Princess put stamps on Alge's boys' invitation
and also the Misfits, Bejabbers, and the Piggyfriends' Wedding
invitations. My pigs are working round the clock with Wedding
preparations. It's nice to see them working together (as opposed
to fighting over parsley or whatever...tee heeee!).

I hope that everyone and everypig are having a Wonderful
Wheeeeeeeeeeek!!
         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                    Leah...Slave to the Groompig: Bertie Boy
                                    & of course, the Princess :-)