[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Bertie Pig and Sweetie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 26 23:04:56 EST 2010

WHEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!!!!
Whee would love to attend the wedding of the pretty Sweetie and handsome
Bertie Pig.
Whee can bring our Egg Card and get mummy to organise PigAir as soon as
final details are arranged (where whee can stay etc... whee promise not
to pack too much stuff)
Whee would like to bring something special for the occassion, is there
some particular food that our friends might like from OZ ??

I have two very very excited little girls about going to a wedding, this
will be their first wedding, i have told them and shown them pigtures of
our last wedding when Princess Snowflake and Teddy were married :o)

Congratulations also to the two wonderful slaves on your Master's
upcoming nuptials xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx