[Gpdd] Misc: Wedding!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 15:03:55 EST 2010

________________________________

Weeeee are sooo excited about the upcoming wedding:)Of Bertie Pig and Sweetie Pig! So nice to have something happy to plan for:)  Weee here at Misfits would love to be of help too!When I told the misfits of the wedding they were all excited and wanted to help where ever  you need them to be:)
 Our dear Abbigail, Amanda and Anniebelle would love to offer their service  make the cake! they are the very old gals that LOVE food and know just how special that cake needs to be!
Our dear Ned who is a very old distinguish kind of fellow offered to drive the limo or carriage (if they chose horse and carriage) to ride in after the service:)
Our little Athena and Aubrey have offered to do any ones hair in the wedding that needs just the right touch:):) they have worked on Puffs hair on the Pearl and said her hair is a bit of a challenge!but they know they can make it special:)
Our little Adaline said she wants to be a part too and asked if she could help with the guest book, she knows there will  be alot of guests and suggested another pig or two be there to help too:)
Our handsome young Ringers said if you need a ring barer he would be glad to do that for you:) if you already have a ring barer he said he could help anywhere you want! Our special boy Lazarus has offered to park cars or other types of transportation that piggies are taking to the blessed event. Our other set of old gals  Alexandra and Amelia have offered to help with the decorations!  Our dear sweet Patches has offered to keep an eye on everything to make sure all goes just as planned:) He has a eye for detail and he is our very very neat piggie here.
Our little mischievous boys Biff and Yettie have offered to blow up balloons to help decorate the event:)They know there will be alot of balloons and hope lots of pigs offer to help out with that job:) We are sooo looking forward to the big day! Such a sweet wedding this will be indeed!
misfits:)

Jean and Andy