[Gpdd] (ANNOUNCE) New Little Piggyfriends

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 20:19:23 EST 2010

Dear Penny  What a lovely story, I always take the one that asks too, and I
just love Texels, my all time favorite was Wild Wooly Willy, he  ruled all
the Penny Giggles for many years, and this post gives me a chance to
remember the great times we had.  Your new ones will learn to eat the new
veggies quickly 2 ways, sit in front of them and eat the exact same ones.
Pigs are always taught in the wild what's to eat and what's to avoid by
their mums or herd members.  If they are placed with other pigs after their
quarantine the boss pig in each group will quickly teach them as well. I
remember placing very long branches of herbs across the tops of several
cages so the piggies had to work to get the treats, but no one did until the
first brave sole went for it, then they all went after it and tore hunks
down into each cage which were devoured. It was a bit like piranhas

So welcome new Piggyfriends, you are additions to a fine and proud
tradition, you have a great family that knows exactly how to care for you so
you are lucky little pigs and I pray the others will find homes just a
wonderful. Welcome Portia, Moonlight, Florence and Fennel! Long and happy
life!
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam, who is hoping to see the new girls visit the Black
Pearl and will greet them with his lady love, the beautiful Jodie Da Pig, at
the wedding of Bertie Pig and Sweetie, happy days