[Gpdd] announcement; New Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 28 10:49:55 EST 2010

Thank you for the welcome M.

Yes, that's the song. The one that you found is an electropop version of the original, which comes from a Mike Oldfirled album of the 80s called Crises. You prompted me to search for the original and here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt8d3Shlfrg

Little Moonlight decided that she could eat her own carrot without me holding it out this morning. I had to grate it but she took it from a little dish before eating her grass. The other three little poppets are eating up well although they were scared by pieces of melon. All in good time.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.