[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig & Sweetie are getting married

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 12:19:49 EST 2010

Hi Friends!

It's me, Sweetie...the bride to be!  I am normally quite
shy so I let my love, Bertie, do all the talking.
I am so happy that you will all be attending out
pignuptials on Feb. 14th!  I can't wait to see you!
I am soooooooooo excited!

I know you've had some questions so I thought I
would tell you our plans...the ones Bertie may not
have filled you in on, anyway.  Bertie's a great
groom to be...he's so involved with the planning.
I am so lucky and my family is thrilled that of all
the ladies, he has picked ME!  If he is anything like
his sister, PS, I will be the happiest pig on earth!

I have asked Princess Snowflake to be my Matron
of Honor.  My three sisters, Spicy, Merri, and Macie
will be my Bridespigs.  Our color scheme is light pink
and Bertie is choosing the honeymoon destination.
(I gave him a few suggestions...aka...hints.)

I've been busy with gown fittings and my last one
was pigperfect!  Of course, it does help that the sides
of the gown are open!  My veil in hanging in my
room, waiting to be put on!  I will also be wearing
ballerina slippers so I can dance the night away!

I hope you all have a safe trip to Mahopac, New York
on my special day.  Thank you for being my friends!

Love, Whistles and Wheeks,
SWEETIE

 "When an unloved creature suffers and dies,
Heaven rages
and
Angels cry."
                                                     -Nan Sea Love