[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding invites...

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:12:08 EST 2010

Dearest Barnacle Bill,

This is Dunya. I have been admiring you for a while now, and I think you
have been watching me as well.
So I guess we should break the silence and maybe you would
liketogototheweddingwithme?
I really hope I am not imagining anything about you possibly liking me,
cause that would make me feel like a stupid little cow... or ehm sow?

Hoping you will be my date for the wedding,
Dazzling Dunya

Dear Peaches,

I have read on the digest that your slave suggested that you go to the
wedding with Barnacle Bill.
I hope you are not mad at me for asking him to go with me to the wedding.
I am sure Chico will not mind at all to be your partner for the wedding, in
the case you know of no other handsome boar...

regards,
Dunya

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com