[Gpdd] Health: Miss Scarlett & Shilintong

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 29 20:32:50 EST 2010

Libby,
I am so sorry that your Miss Scarlett is suffering with
stones and sludge. :( I know all too well about living
with piggies with stones/sludge. And actually, my
Bertie Pig is currently on Bactrim because every few
months he passes 'something' but yet he never shows
any signs of pain while peeing and he never seems
uncomfortable. But, ever so often, I see little signs of
blood in 'his' pigloo and the places where he hangs
out, so I know the blood is his. I've had x-rays done
and they show nothing, no stones, no nothing. So, I
essentially give him 3 Shilintong tablets per day and
I syringe him extra water every day. And YES! I would
absolutely Swear by the Shilintong. I know that there
is no solid proof that it helps Stone/Sludge Piggies,
but I swear it helped my Beloved Brownie Bear pass
Many a Stone and she suffered from stones pretty
much all of her life, living to be almost 5-1/2 years old.

I also give the Princess 3 tablets per day because she
has had a couple of UTIs in the past. And this is nuts,
but I have Trained both piggies to think of the Shilintong
as a TREAT...so I just shake the bottle and they go
crazy! and they eat the tablets full right out of my hand.
Pretty Amazing.

So, I would give Miss Scarlett some Shilintong on a
daily basis. It's a natural product and the way I see it,
it can't hurt. But, what if it could help? And nobody wants
to see their babies in pain. Oh, and this is where I order
mine:

http://www.fareastginseng.com/cluntrsh.html

I've ordered from another company, but the consistency
seemed different, and my piggies didn't like the taste as
much. So, now, I will only order from the company above.

Please give Miss Scarlett some Healing Kisses from me
and just know that I will keep her in my Thoughts and Prayers
(as well as our other Sickly Digest Piggies & Slaves).

P.S. I'm running short on time, but if you email me directly,
I can give you some helpful tips on how to help piggies
pass stones (without going the surgery route). My Beloved
Brownie Bear only had stone surgery two times (one time
she was cut open and the other time, the Vet was able to
avoid cutting by going through her private area). And B-Bear
practically Always had stones, but I was constantly helping
her to pass them.

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
                Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake and
                                      Bertie Pig :-)