[Gpdd] Silly: Yippee...the Ozzie Piggies are coming to the Wedding!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 29 22:13:18 EST 2010

Velvet & Onyx,
Yes!! YES, please bring your Egg Card...Wheeeeek!
And I believe that the Black Pearl ship is going to dock
at Lake Mahopac, in New York so there should be plenty
of room and board there. The Rehearsal Dinner and
Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties are going to be on the
ship, so that way the piggies can stumble straight to their
rooms (and no piggies will have to drive tipsy). The
Wedding Festivities will occur the wheeeekend of Feb 12th
(with the Wedding occuring on Feb 14th--Valentine's Day)
so book your flight on PigAir...Wheeeeek!

Wheeeeee can't wait to see ya!!
            Much Love, Bertie Pig & my Wedding helpers
                              (i.e. Princess & the Slave) :D