[Gpdd] HEALTH: Audrey

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 31 21:39:41 EST 2010

Dear Pat, Audrey, Doris & Portia

I have just seen and read thru your posts.......
I"m so sorry to hear that Audrey is having these little episodes :o(
Do you think maybe she is having seizures/heart problems??
I feel that you are doing all you can for her, just offer her food and
water often and
most of all support and talk to her quietly.
Pat unless she is really struggling with pain i wouldn't intervene, i'd
let her live her time with her mate Doris.
Doris will support her and be her comfort, as you said she doesn't
normally sleep next to her pigloo, Doris is obviously
aware that Audrey is poorly, they're incredibly aware of these things.
I hope your vet is able to advise you.
I can only wish you all our love, hugs and wheeeeeeeeeks for special
little lady Audrey, bless her xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your friends in OZ