[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Da Wedding

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 31 22:07:04 EST 2010

Well all weekend i've had two very excited little girls!  And they've
even asked could i trim their nails, i think i heard something about
painting their nails with baby pink nailpolish?
I have booked PigAir, it's arriving on the 8th February, the girls asked
could they go a bit earlier, something about buying outfits and a
Wedding Present.
Yes they have their Egg Card, BUT with strict instructions this time!
As is the tradition from OZ i will be packing some rose petals so the
girls can throw these on the pink carpet (of course it has to be pink
NOT red!) just in front of Sweetie :o)  We have lemon, white and two
shades of red, i will spray them so they do not loose colour or stain
Sweetie's little ballet slippers.
I believe also the new outfits are because two little girls are blooming
at the moment, they're trying to be LAPS but i don't think they'll get
that big, but they sure
are eating up heaps. (Velvet is 1020g and Onyx 1025g)
Would the PF's please take care of the girls, yes i know they're older
now, but i do feel some mothering from the PF's would ease my mind.
I can't wait to see the pigtures of the beautiful couple!
I'm sure they'd also be happy to help clean up after the celebrations?
(mmmmmmmmm maybe that might not be wise!!)
Hoping you all have a terrific time, have fun everyone

Love
Glynis (who'll miss her little baby girls), Velvet and Onyx (in mem
Sully and Duke) xxxx