[Gpdd] Misc: Happy 4th of July

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 13:16:42 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone

I am going to go camping this weekend. Blackberry will be going too. We took our new camper up Friday to the mountains in West Virginia.  I stayed up most of the night Thursday. I canned 14 quarts of Dill pickles. I hurt my knee or overworked it so I'm limping now. I guess I'll have to take it easy for a while. I really wanted to hike and walk around though.
I wanted to wish everyone and every pig a Happy 4th of July since I won't have internet access. I hope all sick piggies get better real soon too.

Dawnda Browning & Blackberry