[Gpdd] Misc: New Piggie at the misfits

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 01:42:50 EDT 2010

The father was angry at the boy so he was going to put the guinea pig down. Take her life & the lives of her unborn babies. That makes alot of sense. (Listen for the sound of dripping sarcasm hitting the floor!) What a complete a**hole! I would have had to take him down a notch when I went to rescue that poor sweet thing. I am glad to hear she is safe with you now. She should have alfalfa hay while pregnant to get extra calcium. I think Penny gives her pregnant piggies bread soaked in milk for calcium too. I've never tried that though. Welcome to Agnes & we hope she settles in well soon. Hugs & thanks for being her guardian angels.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames