[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Isis has left us...

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 13:17:53 EDT 2010

Angela and Peter, I am so sorry to hear about Isis.  Sometimes I think
those Divas will live forever, and I do wish our little cherished guineas would
 live longer.  It is painful to say 'good-bye', but she knew you all loved
her.  Mona and Mimi have each other, although the social dynamics always
change when one of the herd leaves.  It is very sad for you all, but know  in
your hearts that you were wonderful parents to her and be thankful that you
 gave her a beautiful life.  So many guineas never know that love and
warmth  of a good home.

Judi L.
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org