[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Isis has left us...

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jul 4 18:26:52 EDT 2010

Angela and Peter,

I am so very sorry that Isis had left you for the Rainbow Bridge.

She sounds like quite the little character and I know how much she will be
missed.

I always give my piggies the chance to say goodbye to their friends when the
time comes. I do not know how much they understand but I know how deeply
they can grieve for their lost companion.

Sending hugs for Mimi and Mona and my utmost sympathy to you both.

R.I.P. Isis, clearing up the veggies at the Rainbow Bridge.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.