[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) {Isis}

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:42:52 EDT 2010

Hi Angela,
I am so sorry for your loss, of Isis. You must have loved her very much.  I
know how piggies can become so much part of the family.  The feeling that,
to miss a piggy because you loved them so much, but yet to be relieved that
the poor little beings are no longer suffering in their physical bodies, may
be a wonder.  I still miss all my piggies that have passed, and sometimes I
wish I had known more then about what to do to care for them.  Isis lived a
good life with you, and when I read your post it brought me to tears.
Little Isis, we know you are now free.  Run happily with the others, in the
meadows of Rainbow Bridge.  May love and light keep you and be with you and
all your furry friends always. We will all see all of you again.
((((((((((Big Hug to Angela, Angela's mate, and remaining Piggies)))))))))
In Sympathy,
Ellen and furry babies