[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Isis has left us...

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 5 14:46:48 EDT 2010

Dear Angela and Peter,

I was so sad to see your post about Isis, but thank you so much for sharing her story.  It sounds as if she was indeed a shining example of the indomitable will that resides in these little creatures, who capture our hearts so completely in spite of how badly they sometimes treat us!

It's impossible to explain to a non-pig person how much you miss the loss of that one special little voice, harassing you for being five minutes late at snacktime (even when you were spending that five minutes washing and chopping everything "just so" and arranging it on the plate just the way they like it)... I hope you can find a bit of comfort knowing that there are many of us who do understand shedding a tear along with you right now...

                                                        Pat S.