[Gpdd] MISC.Condolences for Fugly.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jul 6 12:21:58 EDT 2010

M.

You know that I have sent condolences for dear Fugly to yourself and to his blog but I must also add my sympathy here to the many messages that you have received on the loss of one of our most famous adventurers.

Everyone knew Fugly and followed his stories with love and interest. >From pirate to secret agent to blogger to a participant in the Remembering Alge stories, his fame was worldwide and we will all miss him as much as you and Spooky will.

He will be following the reports of his band of secret agents from the Rainbow Bridge so we must all live up to his expectations.

With our utmost sympathy and hugs to all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, including secret agents Big Red, Thorntons, 101, Badger, Minty and Carrot.