[Gpdd] MISC- keeping piggies cool

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 19:56:40 EDT 2010

Hey! I'm looking for some advice on keeping Mimi cool. It is majorly hot here in PA with temps around 100 degrees or higher. We have air conditioning but can only afford to keep it around 79 degrees. I also have ceiling fans running. I worry Mimi will get too hot though. Especially now that she is older I worry. I tried freezing a water bottle & putting it in the corner of her cage, but she was so terrified of it I had to remove it. She is such a timid piggie, afraid of her own shadow. Any other suggestions on things I can do to keep her cool? She seems ok, but you know I'm just not happy unless I have something to worry about! Thanks!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames