[Gpdd] MISC- keeping piggies cool

Dana Felice dfelice at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 12:26:04 EDT 2010

It's crazy - it's warmer up north than down here in Florida!

Offer snacks of watermelon & cucumber and change drinking water more
frequently.

Would Mimi lie on a ceramic tile?  You could probably get a 12 x 12 from
Home Depot for a couple of dollars.

My kids don't like frozen water bottles eithers.  The bunnies ignore them
and the guinea pigs try to eat them but lose interest.

Dana