[Gpdd] Gpdd (announcement) (new Rodent)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 06:38:39 EDT 2010

Hi everyone and everypig!

I want to share with all of you, I have adopted a chinchilla, a little 3
mos. old male, and I named him Fugly, after Fugly the piggie.
Well actually he was in the pet store, and I talked them down.  he came from
a local breeder, so it's a bit better than if he had to be flown here
(Hawaii).
I  have never had one of these before, and he is slowly being introduced to
the piggies and the bunny.  He has a wheel and his own cage where he can
jump around.  He is like a big mouse, so much fun.
Of course, my true love is with my precious piggies...in fact, that is what
I will now call them, the precious piggies. they are so precious to me.

:) Ellen