[Gpdd] Health: Yettie crying when going potty

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 12:26:28 EDT 2010

My dear little Yettie, is having some troubles.. I have him going into vet
tomorrow at 530pm.  He has just started crying when trying to potty. He still
eats fine and pottys and poops. He was poofed up this morning.. and the worst of
it all is today is his birthday. He is a big 2 years old. I went and got organic
cranberry juice and started syringing him that. I have to work at the humane
society at noon so he will be by himself for 4 hours. He is still drinking water
himself too. Just hoping he has just a little infection and dr can give him some
antibiotics. On a happier note; Our little Momma (Agnes) is doing well.

Jean (misfits)