[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Velvet and Beans have been away!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Jul 9 00:16:19 EDT 2010

Just thought i'd update everyone on Beans visit to OZ !
Last week they decided to go travelling up north to see my brother in
New South Wales.
Onyx went along with them as well, she didn't want to be left alone!

They caught a train into the City and then the country train down to
Bairnsdale, from here they boarded a bus which took them north to Bega.
My brother collected them in the late afternoon, they were all exhausted
but happy to see their Uncle Neil.  I had packed them their breakfast,
lunch and snacks and of course bottles of water and plenty of hay.  They
were so excited to go that i could barely pick them up they were
popcorning so much :o)

My brother lives on acreage and has rolling hills
of.................GREEN GRASS............or as the girls like to call
it GREEN SPAGHETTI!  Beans being such a clever piggie, he has been
watching his daddy use the computer you see, organised thru skype to
speak to my brother and organise the trip.  They will be coming home
over the weekend.

Now they would like to add their side of the story........

WHEEEEEEEEK well here goes everypig.

Beans (swoooooooon) got on the puter and spoke to mummy's brother, his
eldest boy had had piggies awhile back but they had to go to another
home cause he was going overseas, so Uncle knew all about our needs.  He
doesn't use chemicals on his plants so that meant loads and loads of
fresh green spaghetti to munch on and lay around on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the life.

Mummy packed us lots of food, but just in case whee got hungry whee all
had a really big snack on hay and chard before whee left......usually
Onyx and I sit opposite each other, but since Beans has been here, she
allows him to sit beside me and then she goes and sits opposite the both
of us :o)   Whee were soooo excited, first Beans started popcorning and
WOW can he jump high, then Onyx started so i joined in.......te
hehehe.....mummy had trouble picking us up to put in our carrier.  The
trip was fun but a bit boring at times cause this lady went and put a
suitcase right in front of our carrier HUMPH!!  it's ok tho whee went
around a big corner and it slid a bit so Beans used his paws and pushed
it further away .......... whee could then see outside and watch the
green hills going past.
Uncle is really nice, he has made us a little day time run, cause he
explained he has foxes where he lives and for night time we get bought
up to be under the verandah beside their house in a large cage that
other piggies had lived in before us.

Whee are coming home on sunday, think whee might organise PigAir this
time tho, Beans will be able to sneak onto Uncle's puter and organise
that i'm sure.
Don't worry Frank whee are both looking after Beans, he's missing you
all tho, so i think he'll be flying back to the US next week....... SIGH
:o(

Even tho whee've had a lovely time, our moods have been very somber, the
three of us stood around in a circle held paws and told stories about
our dear friend Fugly, whee gonna miss that boy so much :o(

Better go whee going to go visit the neighbours house today, Beans
reckons he can smell a veggie patch..........................

wheeeeeeeeks
Onyx, Velvet and Beans xxxxxxxxx