[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Blackberry has been camping

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Jul 9 00:30:31 EDT 2010

Dawnda whee are so sorry to hear about your knee :o(
I was hoping it had settled down, sending you some healing loves and
hugs from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I find anti inflammatories great for my hips and knee, maybe you'll have
to change brands?  Hope it gets sorted out quickly love.

The girls were most impressed to hear that Blackberry was munching out
on clover!  Maybe she'll learn to like the campervan.
Good idea to have your hubby stay in the campervan rather than drive all
that way, i'm sure you'd be constantly worrying about him!!!!!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend,

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx