[Gpdd] [Rainbow bridge] <Fugly buddy>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:48:31 EDT 2010

Hey Fugly buddy,

It is so weird for me to not be able to write the above sentence
again. Our friendship really started when I had trouble with the
lovely mavis and edna and you gave me advise and tried to help you as
much as could. Together we endured the wrath of the lady bug and we
danced the night away in Oz during the cavaret. After that we became
secret agents and set out to conquer the world. I don't know if we
conquered the world* but I do think that you conquered many hearts
among the digest members (and I do not only mean the gorgeous sows
from the digest).

Buddy, wave to me if the rodent vehicle happens to pass over the
netherlands when they pick you up for the rainbow bridge,
Boogy down with Jan the Boar and the Jolly Rodents,
and give Alge a piggy kiss from me,

I'll never forget you buddy..

Igor, aka Agent I

* but I rule my slave and the fridge, that's all I really need anyway..