[Gpdd] re Gpdd (Care) (Mimi sounds scared)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 13:29:50 EDT 2010

She sounds scared and psychologically stressed.  Probably from having an ice
bottle if she is really that afraid of it, and I am sorry because I don't
know, but --you know how pigs like to have everything the same all the time,
it runs deep, probably more than we know.
How old is she? If rather old she probably is having poor vision.  My Li'l
Guy was that way and he was 5 or 6 when the rainbow bridge angels came to
greet him.
Best wishes to you, I would just say do what you believe is right and trust
your gut.  If you think it would be add to her stress to take her out in 100
degree summer weather, I would just maybe call a vet and see if they can
answer any questions.  keeping her hydrated is a good idea (and with
critical care it can be like a 'slurry'--did I say that right?)

~Ellen, precious piggies, bunny, and chinny Fugly