[Gpdd] Health: Update on Yettie

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 02:36:01 EDT 2010

Well no stones, this is really good news. But it makes me wonder where the
blood is coming from?  Still, overall it sounds positive. I would keep up
the non sweetened cranberry juice and give probiotics at an opposite
schedule to that of the antibiotics and make sure his hydration level stays
high. Hopefully it is just an infection and he will sail right thru it. He
has our good wishes and healing weeks. Sammy says Yettie should work it all
the extra greens he can get! and then he gave a little popcorn for emphasis.
Good Luck Yettie, be nice to your parent slaves and get well soon, they like
you a whole lot. Sandy and Sammy