[Gpdd] MISC. cowardly piggies

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 11 08:39:30 EDT 2010

Hi Penny, Just wanted to say I enjoyed your little story about the piggies and sounds!  Certain music makes Barnacle Bill popcorn straight up- boing! (Mozart violin sonatas did it that time.)  It just makes me laugh! I was surprised to find that when I started practicing my flute again (after years!) they were not bothered at all by it, even the really high notes.  But catch them munching at night in the dark, make a sound and they all scramble!  wheeeks, jenni