[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Algernon Rat>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:22:12 EDT 2010

I'm putting Dannielle's blogpost online a bit too fast after the
previous one, but I want this out on the web before the match
Netherlands - Spain for the world cup starts in 2 hours. I do not
really care for soccer, but the pigtures she made with all the orange
stuff are just too cute.

Grtz & Igor wants you to know that although his slave doesnt care for
soccer, he does have his paws crossed ;-)
Janneke

Football rules in the Netherlands

Here's Jimmy!

Mickey was wondering where Algernon was but I took him to the
football. You know football? It's a game with two teams, 22 players
and one ball. The Dutch team had to play some very important games in
South-Africa during the Worldcup.

Read and see more? Go to:
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/2010/07/football-rules-in-netherlands.html