[Gpdd] MISC- scaredy piggies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 11 16:58:18 EDT 2010

Penny-
It sounds like your piggies are funny! It's amusing how quirky they can be about stuff. Mimi is afraid of the vacuum cleaner but yet instead of staying in her house, she will come out & run in circles around her cage. She's definitely a quirky little pigger! The past 3 days she has been herself again. It is still hot, but but not the ungodly heat wave we were having so I think she feels better because of that. I hope the weather stays normal like this for awhile. She gave us quite a scare. Hugs...

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames