[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Hector the Hamster

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Jul 12 12:46:57 EDT 2010

Welcome Hector the Hamster! I am sure Spooky is delighted to have a new
friend. I love your live piggy/hamster cam. About 20 years ago someone
abandoned a hamster at the door to Piggyville. I put the hamster into a
25 foot long pen with a single male guinea pig named Mr. Mellow. Well
Mr. Mellow did not like the idea of sharing his pen with a hamster. He
would pick up the hamster by the scruff of the neck and carry him all
the way to the end of his pen and dump him there. The hamster would run
back and get in to Mr. Mellow's cuddle cup before Mr. Mellow could walk
the 25 feet to his favorite sleeping spot. This went on all night.
Finally Mr. Mellow started chattering at the hamster and I had to
separate them. I hope you and Hector and Spooky will be one happy family.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.